Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 78% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,384 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)