Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,192 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)