Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,736 in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)