Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23056 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,934 (R$ 8,389) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)