Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 323%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 165% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €5,032 (Bs 1,416,161,117) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)