Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26343 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,709 (S/. 6,489) in Cajamarca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)