Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00349 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 16% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,080 (595,610 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)