Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00377 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 22% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,952 (517,968 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,000 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)