Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,186 (₨ 151,788) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 2 hours ago)