Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,511 (₩3,324,674) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)