Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,116 (₩2,772,142) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)