Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,200 (2,350 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)