Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 48% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,514 (руб 190,537) in Bratsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)