Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 46% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,781 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (42 minutes ago)