Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 8% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,379 (904,318 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)