Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01266 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 26% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,400 (110,588 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)