Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00792 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 16% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,261 (₨ 159,297) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)