Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,318 (2,577KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)