Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,126 (3,354 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)