Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22643 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,785 (R$ 7,882) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)