Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33904 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,003 (2,959 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)