Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00713 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,308 (183,331 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)