Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,963 (2,749,579 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)