Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 43% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €973 (Bs 43,761,267) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)