Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,557 (873,837 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (26 minutes ago)