Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,294 (Rp 21,215,553) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)