Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05052 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 32% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,082 (21,413 Leu) in Bălţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$23,999 (about 1 hour ago)