Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49123 EUR / AWG
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 63% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,929 (ƒ 5,962) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £36 (about 1 hour ago)