Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,531 (₨120,783) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)