Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,971 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,096 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)