Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04925 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,338 (E£ 27,166) in Asyut.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)