Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23809 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 61% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,735 (11,486 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)