Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25409 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 11% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,885 (7,420 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)