Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23911 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 4% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,670 (6,984 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)