Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24379 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 7% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,934 (7,935 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)