Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,254 (₩4,174,263) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)