Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,706 (₩3,596,445) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)