Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18214 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,313 (7,211TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)