Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11457 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,900 (Q16,585) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)