Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 25% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,275 (4,858,435 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)