Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,443 (₩1,848,091) in Andong.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (35 minutes ago)