Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,677 (₨132,295) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (40 minutes ago)