Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.205 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,174 (Dinar 1,803) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)