Cost of living in Alwar, India vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,194 (₨97,049) in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)