Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 79% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €343 (Bs 31,655,840) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)