Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21567 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,499 (RM6,952) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)