Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,901 in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (41 minutes ago)