Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,019 in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)