Cost of living in Albacete, Spain vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,148 in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)