Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23893 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,571 (Dirham 10,761) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)