Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23917 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 62% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,747 (Dirham 11,486) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (27 minutes ago)