Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13383 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,236 (9,237TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)