Cost of living in Akita, Japan vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,880 (¥241,628) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)