Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09254 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,785 (19,288 Dirham) in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)