Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01858 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 34% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,053 (56,674 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)