Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,568 (654,111 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)